Sunday 5 June 2011

he is great

I prayed for Jesus' wisdom and understandings; 
Not only to overcome the difficulty in exam, 
But in His understanding to know why His goodness and love never stop following me! Getting very upset with how people like to 'assume' things unnecessarily. << IT JUST HOW WE LIVE



John 16:20-22 (New International Version)

20 Very truly I tell you, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices.You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 

On the side note, He knows I learn better through real life examples one. His illustration:

21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 

22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.




You will smile at the end of the journey,
Just walk with Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment